Thread: Export Components to Toolbox -- Class Name problem on Drag From Toolbox

Sencha Premium Member

Default Export Components to Toolbox -- Class Name problem on Drag From Toolbox

Hi Everyone,

Generally, I get good results when I save components from my projects to the toolbox. One behavior I've never been able to work out is how to manage/control the class name that is created on import.

It what is particularly disconcerting is that often imported classes show a display name that refers to another created class.

For example I saved a model to my toolbox. The class-name for this model was: X. When I import the model the attributes of the model come over fine but the default class-name might by Y.

It seems like the default class name is inherited from an earlier export/import cycle but I'm not sure about that?

Is there anyway to ensure that the imported class-name matches the class-name of the exported component?

Thanks
    David

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Answers

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele