Thread: Comboboxes not working on latest Chrome Dev

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member

Exclamation Comboboxes not working on latest Chrome Dev

Couple of problems I noticed with the comboboxes after update was received on the Chrome Dev version Version 73.0.3679.0 (Official Build) dev (64-bit):

Dropdown down arrow does not trigger the list to be dropped down.

If dropdown is set to editable: false, dropdown list can be seen by clicking on the value area. Also on editable dropdown the list is triggered if something is typed on the area.However no selection can be done.

So I guess something to do with event listeners. Can be reproduced on the official kitchensink examples.

We also noticed it 1-2 days ago on Chrome Canary (Version 73.0.3682.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit))

Triggers don't work and boundlists (pickers) are unclickable, nothing happens.

Hopefully this is only a Canary issue but it is better that you know about it.

Sencha User

This is the same thing on my side, we have issues with our application and Chrome Canary (version 74.0.3686.3).
    Issue can be reproduce on official Combo demo on : https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.5.1/....ComboBox.html : event click on Combo does not work.

On our application, some event on buttons does not work neither.

Is there any information on this point?

Confirmed affects classic also. I hope it is a Canary interim issue only. No errors reported to the console, onTriggerClick never runs when use mouse. Seems all field triggers affected, and some buttons? Reminds me of https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...me-56-on-touch, though not quite the same.