Thread: Adding records to grid, but after 40 records it doesn't render

Ext JS Premium Member

Default Answered: Adding records to grid, but after 40 records it doesn't render

I am still working in a extjs 3 to 6 migration and i faced another problem.

We used a grid to add records as the records of an order.

When the user adds a record, the grid store is fillet with the new data, and the grid renders, we scroll the grid to the new record, to the end of the grid. It worked in extjs3 like a charm.

But now the users said, if they added more than 40 rows id doesn't scroll and they can't find the new record. If they save the order is saved succesfully.

I tested and it is a rendering problem. If I add the 41th record the grid doesn't changed until i scrolled up and down with the mouse. After that the grid looks as it supposed to be.

Where can i start to find the root of this problem? Why it is this magical 40 number?

2. It's buffered rendering. Only the visible records (and a few above and below the visible zone) are rendered.

You can still ask the grid to scroll to a record using https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.6.0/...-ensureVisible

Answers

It's buffered rendering. Only the visible records (and a few above and below the visible zone) are rendered.

You can still ask the grid to scroll to a record using https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.6.0/...-ensureVisible

Ext JS Premium Member

Thanks, it seems like working!