Thread: Animation & Center Mode Questions re: Simulated Carousel in 6.5.3 Classic Toolkit

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Animation & Center Mode Questions re: Simulated Carousel in 6.5.3 Classic Toolkit

I grabbed the code from this thread to simulate a carousel using the card layout in Ext JS 6.5.3 - Classic Toolkit (see fiddle here), but I'm having trouble with the animation. When one clicks on the navigation tabs, the new card slides into view, but the old card simply disappears. I'd like for the old card to slide out of view, but using slideOut() instead of hide() throws an error (slideOut() is not a function).

The other thing I'm struggling with is achieving center mode in the simulated carousel, so that the current card is centered and the previous and next cards are visible (but have lower opacity) and are clickable (can be used to navigate). Here's what I mean:

carousel-centered.png

Any help would be very appreciated.

Edit: Progress made on sliding the old card out of frame, but the styling question remains.

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Ext Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Hello,

This has been forwarded to the Engineering team for analysis and assistance under reference number EXTJS-28179, the tracking number will be linked here for you to check the status.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.