Thread: How to add row editor in pivot grid instead of pivotcelleditor?

Default How to add row editor in pivot grid instead of pivotcelleditor?

I am using extjs 6.5.3. I want to use roweditor instead of celleditor in pivot grid. How can I do so? I tried by adding plugins: { ptype: 'rowediting', clicksToEdit: 1 } to pivot. The row editor is getting displayed but I dont know how to add editor as textfield like we do for grid. e.g.
    { xtype:'gridcolumn', editor:'textfield' }
    I want to do this same in pivot grid. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Sencha - Forum Administrator

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by Forum_Adm View Post
    Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Copy paste copy paste...are users actually getting a solution to their questions?

Yes, actually they are. As mentioned below we suggest using the support portal if you need a timely response. Thank you so very much for your concern.

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar

Yes, actually they are. As mentioned below we suggest using the support portal if you need a timely response. Thank you so very much for your concern.
    Except not everyone has access to the portal and response here is very lacking which is why the question was asked.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Posts are my own, not any current, past or future employer's.

Thank you Mitchell for your input. Yes, not everyone has access and there are many questions asked every day so it does take some time to answer. As you well know some issues are more complex than others and have to be escalated. We are constantly working to improve response time and appreciate everyone's patience and input.

Kind Regards,

Michele

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar

Thank you Mitchell for your input. Yes, not everyone has access and there are many questions asked every day so it does take some time to answer. As you well know some issues are more complex than others and have to be escalated. We are constantly working to improve response time and appreciate everyone's patience and input.

Kind Regards,

Michele
    I’m just stating one person can handle the traffic on this forum these days. At one point, I did almost 4,000 posts in a month and I’m very positive there aren’t that many threads that are created these days so it wouldn’t be hard to invest back to the community. Just being your helpful ex employee user! Welcome!
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Posts are my own, not any current, past or future employer's.

Ext JS Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    I’m just stating one person can handle the traffic on this forum these days. At one point, I did almost 4,000 posts in a month and I’m very positive there aren’t that many threads that are created these days so it wouldn’t be hard to invest back to the community. Just being your helpful ex employee user! Welcome!

I say only one thing.
    Version 6.7 EA remained available for two weeks or more.
    Version 6.7 GA is out with a lot of bugs.
    A few years ago the errors on the 6.7 EA would have been reported on the forum after a few minutes.

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by wki01 View Post

I say only one thing.
    Version 6.7 EA remained available for two weeks or more.
    Version 6.7 GA is out with a lot of bugs.
    A few years ago the errors on the 6.7 EA would have been reported on the forum after a few minutes.
    It's not a problem with reporting part - a lot of bugs were reported. Actually the blank data grid bug was reported more than a year ago. The problem is that they no longer have employees who have any idea how to fix the bugs.

Ext Support Team

Hello Priyanka,

We would like to inform you that this isn't a supported feature currently, however there is a feature request raised for this to be added (Ref: EXTJS-28071). There is no ETA for resolution but we will keep you posted on this forum when there is an update.

Thank you,

Regards,
    Kumar.