Thread: [MODERN] Grdi swipe issue with ExtJS 6.7 under iOS

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.

Default [MODERN] Grdi swipe issue with ExtJS 6.7 under iOS

Fiddle:
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/2q1a

Try to swipe from left to right, the entire grid moves to right.
    If you change the ExtJS version to 6.5.3 Classic, it works fine.

Any suggestion?
    we make IT work for you

Sencha - Forum Administrator

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Thanks for your answer.
    I need to find a work around because this issue let me impossible to upgrade my application to ExtJS 6.7.

The problem seems to be in the grid scroller, because if you try to simulate the issue with columns total width lesser than grid width, it works fine.
    we make IT work for you

Any news?
    The Ext.scroll.VirtualScroller starts to scroll the grid even if you're in a swipe action. Can you provide us a work-around? Otherwise the swipe plugin is useless.

We tried to set the grid as "infinite: false" and the scroll and the swipe stops working.
    we make IT work for you

Ext Support Team

Hello,

This issue has been registered in our bug tracker with reference number EXTJS-28188, the Jira will be linked here for you to track the status of the issue.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.

Hello Kumar,
    thanks for your answer.

We're glad that Sencha is going to fix this but we really need a work-around in the meanwhile.

Thanks
    we make IT work for you

Any news or update about the issue?
    Kumar you said "the Jira will be linked here for you to track the status of the issue" but I don't find any link. Where can I find it?

As we already said, we need a work-around about this problem because the swipe is mandatory for us and with it the modern grid is completely unusable.
    we make IT work for you

Ext Support Team

Hello,

The Jira is currently in open state and the Engineering team will look into the issue, there is no work around not an ETA available at this time. If this is business critical I would request you open a support ticket. I am unable to link the Jira ticket to the forum thread now due to a functionality issue in the portal but I will ensure to keep you posted with any important updates.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.