Thread: Unknown command: "viewpackage"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Unknown command: "viewpackage"

I tried open tooling following the instruction from Ext JS open tooling guide here: https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.7.0/...n_tooling.html

generated a modern desktop app, ran in a browser, created a production build without any problem but then I got an error when trying to generate new view package using either "ext vp testview" or "npm run createview testview" command.

The first command returns the error "Not a Sencha Cmd project - no app.json found". The second command returns "[ERR] Unknown command: "viewpackage".

I'm using [email protected], [email protected], Sencha ExtGen v6.7.0 Professional Edition, and Sencha Cmd v6.7.0.63.

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Sencha - Sales Team
    Vote Rating

can you provide me with the project you are using so I can recreate the issue?
    Marc Gusmano
    Sales Engineer
    Sencha Inc.