Thread: Upgraded v6.2 to v6.7.161 Overriding existing mapping RotatePie3D & Rotate

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium User

Default Upgraded v6.2 to v6.7.161 Overriding existing mapping RotatePie3D & Rotate

Breaks my application, removed the interraction: 'rotate' still reports this issue.

HTML Code:
    [E] [Ext.Loader] Some requested files failed to load.  ext-all-debug.js:10375:21
    [W] Overriding existing mapping: 'interaction.rotatePie3d' From 'Ext.chart.interactions.RotatePie3D' to 'Ext.chart.interactions.Rotate'. Is this intentional?  ext-all-debug.js:10375:21
    [E] [Ext.Loader] Some requested files failed to load.  ext-all-debug.js:10375:21
    When I build the application I see this warning.

HTML Code:
    [WRN] C1014: callParent has no target (this.callParent in Ext.chart.series.Pie.applyLabel) -- /project/client/ext/packages/charts/src/chart/series/Pie.js:169:5482
    [WRN] C1014: callParent has no target (this.callParent in Ext.plugin.Viewport.updateResponsiveState) -- project/client/ext/classic/classic/src/plugin/Viewport.js:316:12025

Sencha Premium User

This issues was resolved by upgrading
    HTML Code:
    ExtJS 6.7.0.212
    and
    HTML Code:
    Sencha Cmd 6.7.0.63

Note: After upgrading make sure the build directory
    HTML Code:
    ../client/build
    is generated with commands
    HTML Code:
    sencha app build development or sencha app build production

Ext Support Team

Hello Anthony,

Glad you are able to fix this issue, please do let us know if we could be of any assistance.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.