Thread: @Sencha/Ext version 6.7 package not available on sencha npm anymore

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User

Default @Sencha/Ext version 6.7 package not available on sencha npm anymore

We can't get @Sencha/Ext version 6.7 package from sencha npm anymore.

The latest version available now is 6.6.0.

Sencha Premium User

@Sencha, any news on this?

We need to install latest versions through NPM...
    Furthermore, CMD and EXT-GEN are @6.7.0, but "ext", "ext-ux", "ext-modern-theme" and so on are @6.6.0

Thanks,

Sencha Sr Product Manager

Our npm search or filtering isn't working properly. We have a fix in route for later this year when we upgrade. In the meantime, if you login, you can see all the packages for @sencha/ext* as one big list.

If you do have something odd going on, I'd delete your node_modules and global cache (~/.npm) and then run npm install again.

This is what the list looks like zoomed out. It might be hard to see once this is uploaded...
    Attachment 57922

Would that help?

Sencha Premium User

Hi,

Yes, I can see them now, but I couldn't see them yesterday and the day before (with or without logging in) nor could I build anything via NPM that needed to fetch versions 6.7.0 of Ext (core, themes, etc) packages, because they didn't exist (or could not be found) in sencha npm - and you can see that from the OP.

Btw, "Our npm search or filtering isn't working properly": this means that sometimes (like yesterday) we will not be able to fetch something from your npm registry, or it just impacts the "http://npm.sencha.com/" site search functionality?

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,

Sencha Sr Product Manager

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for reporting the issue! We're aware of the NPM search/filter issue, it's a bug with our NPM service. I apologize for the issue. We are in route to fixing that soon. In the meantime, using the browser the finder to search for text is better. I've done the same thing too using the npm filter.