Thread: Model with association Model - load/save via EXT.DIRECT in binding do not load hasOne

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext JS Premium Member

Exclamation Model with association Model - load/save via EXT.DIRECT in binding do not load hasOne

Hello together,

I wanted to build a solution for binding Models with association Model via ViewModel.

I get it work but I need to write an overwrite for Ext.data.Model.

The Problem is that if I create a link in ViewModel with create:true and load it later via Ext.Direct the Model do not load the associated Model because of the case, that the Model was created without data and the referenced Model do not reload when an ID was given by Ext.direct Load of the root Model.

In the Fiddle you can see the solution for the problem.

Perhaps anybody have a better solution or show me my error. Else I would be habby to get it implemented in the next release.

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#view/editor&fiddle/2qpq

Sencha - Forum Administrator

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Ext Support Team

Hello,

I request you to open a support ticket from the portal so we can file a bug and investigate further.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.