Thread: Using Sencha Test 2.2.1.83, IEDriver 3.4.0.0, and Selenium Standalone server 3.4.0

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Using Sencha Test 2.2.1.83, IEDriver 3.4.0.0, and Selenium Standalone server 3.4.0

Hello,

I am using Sencha Test 2.2.1.83, IEDriver 3.4.0.0, and Selenium Standalone server 3.4.0 with IE11.

I run my Sencha test, and I see IE 11 pop up, and I get the following error:

{ERROR] [orion] Error: A session is either terminated or not started at url ("https://xxxxxx)
    The complaining component is WebDriver.js:125:18 at timeouts, followed by WebDriver.js:124:18 at init,
    and also WebDriver.js:119:18.

We purchased Sencha and are reallyt wanting to start automating browser tests.
    Folks here tried a few months back -- but no one succeeded. Help!

Any Thoughts?

Thanks!

Bill

Bill

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

Ext Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Sencha Support!

We will be looking into this post and and update on it shortly. We will contact if we need additional information.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.

Sencha - Sales Team daniel.gallo's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating

The version numbers you posted should all work together fine. Here are some extra steps and notes that may help you to get things working:

- Protected Mode needs to be disabled for *all* zones within Internet Options >> Security.

- You may need to place the site to be tested within the Trusted Sites list.

- Please note that the WebDriver Event Recorder is not supported with Internet Explorer.
    Daniel Gallo
    Senior Solutions Architect
    Sencha Inc.