Thread: Blank Page on Production, but it works on Development mode

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Blank Page on Production, but it works on Development mode

Why am I getting a blank page (with no errors shown in browser console) in production build?

The application is working fine in development mode, running "sencha app watch".

I am using modern with Sencha ExtJS 6.2 GPL version. No extra settings was made in app.json and the index.html has references to bootstrap.js (microloader), CSS and so on.

Anyone can help me with this issue?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by shimatai View Post
    Why am I getting a blank page (with no errors shown in browser console) in production build?

The application is working fine in development mode, running "sencha app watch".

I am using modern with Sencha ExtJS 6.2 GPL version. No extra settings was made in app.json and the index.html has references to bootstrap.js (microloader), CSS and so on.

Anyone can help me with this issue?
    Hi,

it could be that you are missing requirements. It often helps to build a testing version first, uasually you can find the error that way.

Code:
    sencha app build testing
    If you use Promises,you can easily swollow errors. You can check those as well,

Ext Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Sencha Support!

I request you to run the command sencha app build and check if are you getting any error while building the app.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.