Thread: Uncaught TypeError when adding a reference to an existing field in a model

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Uncaught TypeError when adding a reference to an existing field in a model

The following message is displayed in the "unexpected error occurred" dialog when attempting to add a reference linking a foreign key field in the selected model to an existing model (reference property set to use "model" option).

"
    Uncaught TypeError: model.flyCfg(...).getValueInstance is not a function"

Both models are already tested and loading data successfully via REST proxy and I'm attempting to add relationships between models. I am new to Sencha products and this is my first time trying to expand on my basic models.

This is using Architect 4.2.5 with a 6.7 Modern project on Win 7 (64 bit).

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Vote Rating

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again,

Michele

Ext Support Team
    Vote Rating

Hello,

This issue has been registered as a bug in our tracker under reference number DSGNR-8130, this ticket will be linked here for you to receive important updates on this thread.

Regards,
    Kumar
    Sencha Support.