Thread: We are looking into your request

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default We are looking into your request

I would like to suggest Sencha no longer do the "Thank you for posting your question sorry for the delay it has been forwarded to a technician." posts to each post.

It is nice to see that Sencha has someone on the forum and it looks like some questions are getting answered as of late. I find these annoying because they really don't add any value and it looks like there was a response to a question and it is just a canned response.

If they continue to do this they could suggest the user create a fiddle example of the problem/question. Maybe with a link showing how to create a fiddle.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I guess a generic response is better than no response at all. They really need to hire some people to monitor the forums but I'm sure there's some internal shuffling around at the moment. I'd like to believe they're working on rebooting the forums.

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Vote Rating

Hello to you both. I apologize for the frustration. As you can imagine, its much more efficient to use a canned response than to type a response to each thread that needs attention. The intent is to let everyone know that support is working on their issue so they do not think they are being neglected.

I appreciate and welcome any suggestions to make the forum better for all. Are there are any specific posts that did not receive a follow up that you need me to look into? I am here to help, so just let me know!

Thanks,

Michele

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Michele,

My point is simply that if you don't have an answer to the question then don't post anything.

Saying that you are looking into the problem does not really help.

If Sencha still has an engineering team they should be afforded time to browse the forums to answer questions. At least that is how it looked like it worked in the past.

-Mark

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Vote Rating

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your suggestion. In the past things were a bit different and there have been some changes to process regarding the forums. Going forward we will not post a response like those that have been used when sending questions to support. The support team will be those that respond to questions. We hope this change will be well accepted by all forum users.

Thanks,

Michele