Thread: Cmd 6.7.0 - Can we force the production build to generate bootstrap files?

Sencha Premium Member

Default Cmd 6.7.0 - Can we force the production build to generate bootstrap files?

We upgraded from Cmd 5.1.3 to 6.7.0.

In development, we were not using the development environment nor the watch command. Only app "app build production", and "app refresh" and with these 2 commands the production build folder was always up to date for the compiled css, and the bootstrap files were always generated correctly.

With Cmd 6.7.0. I have been able to generate the bootstrap files only when running "app build development". Is there a way to force the generation of bootstrap files with the production build as well? I tried a few things but it didn't work.

It would save us a lot of work if we didn't have to introduce the usage of the development build in our workflow.

FYI, for this upgrade, our ExtJS version remained 5.1.1.

Thanks.

Sencha - Forum Administrator

Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff and someone will get back to provide assistance as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Michele

Sencha Premium Member

I found a workaround. I changed all calls in our build scripts from
    Code:
    sencha app build
    to
    Code:
    sencha app refresh and build
    The refresh command runs by default with the development env and creates only the bootstrap files, then the build command creates the production build. This replicates the old behavior and it's not much longer to run because of command chaining.