Thread: Sencha test archive server

Default Sencha test archive server

Can some one help me. I am Unable to save test results to archive server if a test scenario exceeds 30 mins time. getting following errorsarchiveServerIssue.png
    UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning
    PromiseRejectionHandledWarning
    Cannot set property 'chrome 76' of undefined
    promise rejection was handled asynchronously

Sencha - Sales Team daniel.gallo's Avatar
    Answers

What browser farm provider are you using for your tests? If you're using Sauce Labs, they have a 30 minute limit for each session, but this can be extended up to 3 hours maximum if required. This needs to be changed on the browser pool for each browser instance that needs a longer session.

Assuming Sauce Labs is being used, you can modify your browser pool by adding a "maxDuration" custom numeric field, with a value defining how many seconds you want to allow tests to run, e.g. "3000", for 3000 seconds:

BrowserPool-maxDuration.png
    Daniel Gallo
    Senior Solutions Architect
    Sencha Inc.

Thanks for your response. I am not using any Sauce Labs. just running the Test cases (web driver scenario) normally using the CL arguments.Attachment 58028

Sencha - Sales Team daniel.gallo's Avatar
    Answers

I can't see the attachment on your previous post - can you try uploading it again?

What browser farm are you using - the Embedded Selenium Server, or a custom Selenium Server? Does it always timeout at the same limit (30 minutes) each time?
    Daniel Gallo
    Senior Solutions Architect
    Sencha Inc.