Thread: Please Idera/Sencha - keep your ship in order!!!

Default Please Idera/Sencha - keep your ship in order!!!

For the love of God - could you please try to keep your services up and running!!!!

Just now, the support portal is down again and NO ACCESS to my downloadable products, blank page shows after my fourth attempt to log in.
    Also the npm repos are ONCE AGAIN showing me 403 Forbidden when using the open tooling.

This is a complete waste of your customer's time and disgraceful for such an expensive product!

Frustrated!
    /Mattias

Sencha User

The fact that they have mis-steps and you don't even hear from management is a good example of how this company has leadership problems.

I would not be surprised if Sr. Management even knows/cares about the problems.

Sencha Sr Product Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It does mean a lot to us. In fact leadership has said we gotta make sure these things are fixed and working smoothly. And I take our infrastructure issues seriously. I see these issues as a high priority and we're working them hard.

So what I can say, I'm driving a strong focus on the internal infrastructure. Our aim is to learn from these mistakes and make them better as fast as we can. While this is painful to hear, it's something we value, and do something about.

Specifically speaking towards the NPM auth, we have some things in the works to make NPM and NPM auth even better. Nothing to announce yet, but we are working on it, it is a concern, and we will make it better.

I want to make sure your issue isn't continuing. Do you still get a 403 when trying to log in?

Thanks for your feedback,
    Brandon Donnelson
    Sencha Product Manager

Hi Brandon,
    all is well - repositories and support portal working. Keeping fingers crossed that the services will be stable in the future.

Thanks,
    /Mattias

Thanks for the update! I apologize for the outage and will press hard to make our systems do even better. I have some things in the works to improve our systems.

Sencha User

Hello Brandon. Nice to year from a Sencha Team Member.

I experienced a single problem early on during this recent outage. It was while enter a support ticket. I have not had any problems since.

Thanks for the update. I'm keeping an eye on the systems too.

Thanks,
    Brandon