fixed an issue where an email would not be properly referenced when preview window was dragged & droppped into the content panel, then any operation on this panel would have been invoked (reply, reply all, forward) due to the fact that the EditorManager would only accept a record of type EmailItemRecord for creating an editor instance, but not EmailRecord (closes #381) (thanks to larissa84)
[Feeds module - backend]
fixed an issue where the “author” field of a feed entry would not be stored properly in the database, thus, showing the value “Array” as the author name: adjusted backend code to inspect the return value of “getAuthor()” of the feed entry object and apply found values properly (closes #382) (reported by e-mike)
[Twitter module - client]
fixed an issue where replies would not be linked properly due to wrong data type for specific fields; changed those fields to type “string” to make sure that containing ids can be rendered properly (closes #376)
fixed an issue where the “startup” sound would not play as soon as the workbench is in “ready” state, even if the registry tells that system sounds are enabled: resolved by adding a “onload” listener to the SystemSoundManager that would call attached listeners to tell that it’s ready to be used; previously it was assumed that the driver is ready to be used as soon as the workbench is available (closes #379)
fixed an issue where some regions of a container would not be clickable if it was masked previously by a feed/email preview, and this preview would have been hidden using it’s animation function: adjusted callback so the anim element’s container gets hidden, too (closes #378)
[Datastore - mysql ] fixed an issue where two different indexes would target the same column: changed index “user_id” to operate on column “user_id” (closes #377)
The conjoon development team would like to announce the 3rd release candidate of conjoon 0.1.4.
Most notable improvement is the handling of date-time values, which will now be stored as UTC dates in the datastorage. This solves issues related to conjoon serving different time zones. This also fixes issues when using MySQL as the database backend and running in strict mode.
Release Notes - conjoon - Version 0.1.4RC3
* [CN-396] - MySQL's strict mode prevents overlong dates from being inserted
* [CN-400] - Background not properly rendered when login screen is showing
* [CN-401] - File SystemMessagemanager.js cannot be found during build process of login-target
* [CN-403] - Preset property "default.caching" not properly considered during installation process
* [CN-404] - Wrong doctype declaration in reception's index.html
* [CN-409] - "Fetch Email" button is rendered active when activating Email Tab for the first time
* [CN-412] - Builds do not get generated from proper version
* [CN-407] - Improve build process by adding tests / removing file header parts
* [CN-408] - Remove CHANGELOG.txt from repository and let the build-tools auto-generate it
* [CN-402] - Edit build files to consider BC breaks that come with phing 2.4
* [CN-411] - Improve build process for creating packed versions of build
* [CN-397] - The Wizard must provide a default timezone to choose from
* [CN-405] - Create update/patch script for migrating datetime fields prior to 0.1.4
With over 100 improvements and bug fixes, 0.1.5 marks one of our bigger releases.
This is a feature release which includes HTML5 Application Cache support and options for secure email message communication.