GXT Advanced LayoutManager 1.0 Released !
The first advanced layout manager for ExtGWT (GXT) posted the 1.0 release today. Features include:
Not supported in the 1.0 release are vertical sizes, vertical fill and vertical grow.
- aligns components in a dynamic rectangular grid of cells
- fully compliant with GXT layout mechanism
- column and row specifications
- horizontal grow, fill
- horizontal alignments: left, center, right, fill
- vertical alignments: top, center, bottom
- sizes can be specified as: Pixel, Points, Inches, Millimeter, Centimeter and Dialog Units
- resize weights
- bounded, constant, minimum and preferred sizes
- column and row groups
- cell constraints
- form builder
See it in action at: