Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simple TreeMenu with Array

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by jsakalos View Post
    The approach what has always worked for me was:

If I cannot do this, I do something simpler. Or even simpler. Then, after the first success, ok, let's do something more complex. Loop to the beginning on failure.
    lol the thing is, i cant even get anything to work lol

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating

Can you display:
    HTML Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>A page</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    A Text
    </body>
    </html>
    from your server? If so do something more complex.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid MultiSearch Plugin, Grid MultiSort Plugin, Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy

Sencha - Community Support Team jsakalos's Avatar
    Vote Rating

You can do this: http://extjs.com/learn/Tutorial:Introduction_to_Ext_2.0 if the above works.
    Jozef Sakalos, aka Saki

Education, extensions and services for developers at new http://extjs.eu
    News: Grid MultiSearch Plugin, Grid MultiSort Plugin, Configuring ViewModel Hierarchy

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by joefox View Post
    lol the thing is, i cant even get anything to work lol
    Once again, 'cant get anything to work' is not a valid problem description and doesn't give anyone else a basis to help you. Myself and others have given a number of suggestions, but none of your responses indicate that you tried what we've said. I have yet to see anything that indicates you actually used Firebug and verified the files are loaded. You just say 'I added references' - that means nothing.

Also please realize the everyone here provides help without compensation and doesn't owe you anything. We all here try to help the community, but you have to do the first part and help yourself. This includes understanding the basics.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by tryanDLS View Post
    Once again, 'cant get anything to work' is not a valid problem description and doesn't give anyone else a basis to help you. Myself and others have given a number of suggestions, but none of your responses indicate that you tried what we've said. I have yet to see anything that indicates you actually used Firebug and verified the files are loaded. You just say 'I added references' - that means nothing.

Also please realize the everyone here provides help without compensation and doesn't owe you anything. We all here try to help the community, but you have to do the first part and help yourself. This includes understanding the basics.
    Owe me anything? wtf?

To make this easy, please do not reply to any of my posts thanks. Again, you are driving people way from using extjs with your comments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12