Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CLOSED] [2.0 Trunk] css not found

Forget this, i tested now with out of my application and checkable datalist works so must be something in my layout that is messing with the rendering

Luca
    Zen Sistemi S.r.l.

I've been migrating to GXT 2.0 (and to GWT 1.6 implicitly) and I've had problems with the css as well. I folowed your instructions, but the default/ directory you mention has been removed. Should I copy some other dir? The current structure is:
    gray/
    structure/
    visual/
    gxt-all.css
    gxt-gray.css
    Thanks.
    Eugen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbaxter View Post
    Nathan, if you create a css subdirectory of your application's public directory and copy the following files/directories from gxt:resources/css/ into it, things should work:

default/
    gray/
    gxt-all.css
    gxt-gray.css

You'll also need to copy gxt:resources/images under your public directory.

Finally, add the following to your html header :

<link class="gray" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/gxt-all.css" />
    <link class="gray" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/gxt-gray.css" />

[I use the gray theme]

At least, that (more-or-less) did the trick for me. A few thinks are still a little funky.

Sencha Premium User

You shouldn't need to do most of this anymore. Check out vanilla 2.0 trunk and then follow the GWT 1.6 upgrade instructions: http://code.google.com/p/google-web-...6_UpgradeGuide

It's a bit of a chore but it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12