Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: D-RexGXT - Design tool for Gxt

  1. #1
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default D-RexGXT - Design tool for Gxt

    D-RexGXT - Design tool for Gxt.

    D-RexGxt is GUI screen design tool that supports development with Ext GWT(GXT). Because D-RexGxt is developed by Ext GWT, the screen development of Ext GWT can be done only by a browser. The made screen is generated as a source code of GWT. Moreover, it is also possible to import the generated source code. Operation server (http://www.sweetie.atnifty.com/D-RexGxt2/) of D-RexGxt has been opened to the public now. The screen development can be done by accessing this URL as long as there is a browser from anywhere.

    Online demo(To make a form with 2 coulmn) : http://drex.sourceforge.jp/anime/form1.htm

    Simple Manual (English): http://drex.sourceforge.jp/English/
    Simple Manual (Japanese): http://drex.sourceforge.jp/

    D-RexGxt was also opened on SourceForgeJP, if you need source code.

    http://sourceforge.jp/projects/drex/

    Best regards.

    Katsu Taira from Japan.

  2. #2
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Katsu, thank you for sharing this tool with us. I took one of the samples and ran "Generate" on it to see the generated source. One useful feature would be to be able to set the Java variable names generated. I thought the "title" field might control this, but when I updated the title on any control and clicked the "Set" button, my update was ignored, and instead a new title was automatically generated. Any way to set the Java variable name?

    Thanks.
    Guy Rouillier

  3. #3
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default Thank you.

    [quote=guyr;300667] but when I updated the title on any control and clicked the "Set" button, my update was ignored, and instead a new title was automatically generated.

    This is obviously a problem. So I fixed this.
    I did not think that there was a demand to set the Java variable name. However, I think that it is a good idea to make title correspond to the variable. So I added new feature that when title was specified explicitly, it will be reflected in the variable identifier. It has already reflected it in Operation server. Please try.
    Thank you for your advice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •