Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GXT 2.0

Question GXT 2.0

Hi!

First of all sorry if this is not the right place to put this question.

I have a commercial (sort of) question about GXT 2.0, which I sent to [email protected] but got no answer :-(

The question is - we are in the process of buying a GXT license to distribute a 1.x application, but with 2.0 coming soon (14th April), so we'd prefer buying a 2.0 license.
    Problem is we are a little short on time to deliver the app. Is there any possibility to buy a 1.x license and still use the 2.0 or even better, is there any possibility to buy a 2.0 license now ?

Our idea is to use the 2.0 in the svn trunk to start refactoring the 1.x app while the final version isn't released. We are doing this mostly because of performance issues.

Best regards,
    Thanks in advance,
    LL

Ext GWT Premium Member

I have more or less the same problem. We too want to buy a license but not be forced to upgrade within a couple of weeks.

/Fredrik

We've had the same issue. I contacted the licensing people a few months ago and they said that if you bought a 1.x you'd need to purchase a license for the 2.x as well. But then again since 2.x is supposed to come out today I guess its a moot point =p

Sencha User

Is GXT 2.0 coming out today?

Waiting ....

Ext User

The licenses are for the ExtGWT product. I think it might be possible that they don't make an specific 2.0 license. In my opinion it else would be a weird decision. After all the GXT library can be downloaded for free.

Can someone provide a date for the availabilty of the GXT2.0 release...It should be yesterday is'nt it !!!

Sencha User

Will GXT 2.0 be delayed?

Tarteens

the answer is right here :
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65536

Waiting for it too...

Ext User

Do you guys also have incompatibility problems between GXT1.2.3 and GWT1.6? I'm a beginning GXT developper, but got loads of problems with the layouts

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast