Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78

Thread: [3.0] xtheme-gray-extend

  1. #11
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Thanks so much.

    A minor issue. The background of a message box uses the stock blue color.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #12
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csky View Post
    Thanks so much.

    A minor issue. The background of a message box uses the stock blue color.
    Fixed

    View first post.

  3. #13

    Default

    I have just downloaded your theme and it looks great, a few issues though:

    1. There are a few image files that is missing, such as:
    HTML Code:
    .x-grid3-split {
     background-image: url(../images/gray-extend/grid/grid-split.gif);
    }
    There are more. Maybe they have changed since the last version?

    2. The title bar of my panels have quite a distinct line through it. I am not sure whether this is because I am including the theme incorrectly though. A image is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #14
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flylaputa View Post
    I have just downloaded your theme and it looks great, a few issues though:

    1. There are a few image files that is missing, such as:
    HTML Code:
    .x-grid3-split {
     background-image: url(../images/gray-extend/grid/grid-split.gif);
    }
    There are more. Maybe they have changed since the last version?

    2. The title bar of my panels have quite a distinct line through it. I am not sure whether this is because I am including the theme incorrectly though. A image is attached.
    Hi thanks!!

    1) I solved "grid-split" image. Please report me any other missings.

    2) No bug, view original blue theme. Same issue.

    Greetings,
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #15

    Default

    Here is a list of the missing links:

    Code:
     
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-minus.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-line.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-end-plus-nl.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/shared/glass-bg.gif);
    background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-top.gif);
    background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-bottom.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/default/window/icon-error.gif);
    So did they changed the title bar to have two distinct colours in ExtJS 3.0? Because I think it looked better in the previous version.

  6. #16
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Hey thanks again!

    background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-top.gif);
    background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-bottom.gif);
    Theses images are present in actual theme.

    background-image:url(../images/default/window/icon-error.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/shared/glass-bg.gif);
    Solved the path in css, image is present.

    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-minus.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-line.gif);
    background-image:url(../images/gray-extend/tree/elbow-end-plus-nl.gif);
    Im observing theses images with firebug, and I think that theses images / clasess(Including grid-split.gif) are not using in Ext 3.0 rc1.1. But I include it in package (View first post). I will review theme when Ext 3.0 final will available.

    If you have any problem please contact me.

    Thanks and greetings,

  7. #17

    Default

    Great stuff. I realized the problem with these two links. "../../resources/images" is used instead of "../images". Perhaps you want to change them to be consistant with the rest of your paths. Just a suggestion. Great work!

    background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-top.gif);
    background-image:url(../../resources/images/gray-extend/layout/mini-bottom.gif);

  8. #18
    Sencha User galdaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flylaputa View Post
    Great stuff. I realized the problem with these two links. "../../resources/images" is used instead of "../images". Perhaps you want to change them to be consistant with the rest of your paths. Just a suggestion. Great work!
    Fixed. View first post.

    Thanks,

  9. #19
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thanks for your work on this!

  10. #20

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •