Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sanjay_1985 is on a distinguished road

Default Retain selections in check box selection model during pagination

Hi,
    The problem is checkbox selection model must retain previous selections while moving across pages in pagination in a grid..
    I browsed and found out that SmartCheckboxSelectionModel would solve the issue..but even SmartCheckboxSelectionModel is not working for me..

This is how i have defined columns in column model..
    columns:[
    new Ext.grid.PagingRowNumberer(), new Ext.grid.SmartCheckboxSelectionModel()

I have the SmartCheckboxSelectionModel code in a js and have included the js file

Pls help
    Last edited by sanjay_1985; 27 Apr 2009 at 1:23 AM. Reason: more info

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sanjay_1985 is on a distinguished road

Any answers?

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    free is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sanjay_1985 View Post
    Hi,
    The problem is checkbox selection model must retain previous selections while moving across pages in pagination in a grid..
    I browsed and found out that SmartCheckboxSelectionModel would solve the issue..but even SmartCheckboxSelectionModel is not working for me..

This is how i have defined columns in column model..
    columns:[
    new Ext.grid.PagingRowNumberer(), new Ext.grid.SmartCheckboxSelectionModel()

I have the SmartCheckboxSelectionModel code in a js and have included the js file

Pls help
    Hi,
    I think you would need to store your selections back to server before loading a new page.
    You can user beforeload store event to post seelctions, and then on load event you could restore them.

Ext User
    Vote Rating
    abenomar is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I have the same probleme, this is the scenario I do :
    Check All Rows --> Sort by a name Column --> Deselect one row (checkbox) --> Sort again using date Column.
    as result I have the grid with a lot of row unckecked., I don't know why.

Please Help

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    swapnil_bhattad is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Uable to retain the checkbox state after navigating to a new page

I'm having a grid which uses both checkbox plugin using checkboxselection model and pagation.
    When i'm selecting or deselecting some of the checkboxes and after navigating to the next page if I retuen to the previous page the the checkbox selection or deseletion is lost.
    Please help to resolve this issue.