To finish up this case:
1. The first dialog (search) was fixed in SVN (Thanks Evant!)
2. All the other dialogs is fixed with buttonAlign:'left' and linebreaks in html code.
Tips regarding SVN (I had never done this before). This is how I did it:
1. Download: TortoiseSVN here: http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads
2. Install it (reboot is required)
3. Download JS‐BUILDER here: http://code.google.com/p/js‐builder/
4. Install it.
5. Create a folder, ex: extjs_from_trunk a) right click on the folder, and select: TortoiseSVN‐> Repo‐browser b) Add path: http://code.extjs.com/svn/ext/trunk
c) add SVN username and password d) Right‐click on trunk. Select “Export”
Go to the folder: C:\extjs_from_trunk\src
Doubleclick on the ext.jsb file - > Build in meny. Do the same with the \resources\resources.jsb
* You can now copy this copy over to your \extjs folder