Problem in TreeTable Vertical Scrollbar
I am facing one problem in TreeTable component. I think this should be the bug in TreeTable component because I found same issue in Showcase example also.
I have TreeTable component in one of my panel having hundreds of rows with vertical scrollbar. As per the size of TreeTable, at a time I can see only 20 rows. So, I need to scroll down to see more rows.
Now, I go down one by one row using keyboard down arrow key. Ideally, If I reached to 21st, 22nd.... rows, scroll bar should automatically go down. But it doesn't happens in TreeTable componenet. But, when I will reach last row in TreeTable and you keep pressing down arrow key, scrollbar will start to move down .
Steps of reproduction:
1. Open Showcase example using http://extjs.com/explorer/#treetable
2. Expand "gxt" node and its children until you get vertical scrollbar
3. Now, select any row say "gxt"
4. Use down arrow key to select rows in TreeTable.
5. Ideally, when we reach at the row which is not visible in screen, scrollbar should automatically starts to move down as and when rows get selected. But it doesn't happen in this.
Hope, you will get my explanation. It may be possible that you are already aware of this bug. But, I didn't find any related thread so posting this.
So, please do needful ASAP or provide some help.
So, where should I post this question?
I had posted it on GWT2.x forum and I got same reply there.
Need help regarding TreeGrid
I am using TreeGrid in my project. I am facing two issues in TreeGrid.
1. How to expand node in TreeGrid using Right Navigation key of Keyboard and collapse using Left Navigation key of Keyboard. Same functionality we had in TreeTable. So, how to achieve same in TreeGrid?
2. I have one button "Add" in form with TreeGrid which when I click on it, it open form with some textfeilds. When I enter proper data in form, it will add entered data as a child of selected node of TreeGrid. Now, I want to expand selected node automatically after inserting child under it. How, to do it in TreeGrid?
Please, revert me with the solutions of above two issues. Please ping me if you have any confusion in my question or need more information