5 Apr 2012 1:42 AM #21
I am trying to make the administration section which has 2 panels. left and center.
on left panel the accordian will be there which will create menus and submenus inside. On click on submenus link, the content will open in the center content panel.
Is that really complex? Can you suggest me any open source example on internet.?
19 Jul 2012 8:31 AM #22
It's an amazing opensource shopping cart!
TomatoCart v2.0 is becoming a cutting edge ecommerce solution in the opensource world.
1. Developed as a flexible and solid Object-Oriented ecommerce framework utilizing popular codeigniter framework and latest extjs framework.admin.jpg
2. The controllers, models and views are separated respectively. Optimized SQL queries abstracted into models so that the data is separated from the other system components.
3. Developers could override or extend the core library, controller, model, view and template layout in the system local directory. It means that developers could add and extend core features without editing TomatoCart core source code files.
4. The framework allows for a fast release cycle without breaking compatibility when upgrading.
5. Support the pad and mobile device with a better user experience.
6. Integrate the Sencha Touch into the admin panel.
25 Jul 2012 12:24 AM #23
How to install TomatoCart on your Linux web server
Please download the tutorial from the attachment.This article is writen for the users who wish to install TomatoCart Opensource Shopping Cart to build the online store on their linux web server.
28 Jan 2015 1:28 AM #24
I tried to login in to your demo link ,using admin , username and pass as : admin, but the link is not working, could you please look in to it.Thank you.Regardscoolcake.in