Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Ext.ux.data.PagingStore [v0.5]

Sencha Premium Member

Default HI, Can I know whether this work for Ext JS 4.2.3?

Hi, your store will be my solution for one of my client which has a lot of data in his grid, and rendering time of grid is unacceptably slow. Currently we use Ext JS 4.2 in our app, Could I know whether your PagingStore worked for Ext JS 4 or not?

Default Ext.ux.data.PagingArrayStore is not available for me

Hi I am Using Ext 4.x. version but i cannot find Ext.ux.data.PagingArrayStore

can you please help me out

Thanks

Default Local Paging with server data

Hi,

Could you please help me with Local paging with remote data with some good example. I tried doing it many but I didn't get the solution.

Currently on submitting a form I send params with Ajax proxy in a store and using the same for grid and pagination. But while clicking next button on pagination it is making a call with the limit and page params. But I have a requirement to load all the data and do paging on local data with out further server calls.

Kindly help me.

Thanks.

We recently added this to a project using 3.4.1. Oddly it seems to have changed all JsonStores and ArrayStores to use local paging. Was this expected? I would have thought it would only effect stores specifically defined as one of the classes created in the extension file. Ex Ext.ux.data.PagingJsonStore.

Any body please help me with Ext.ux.data.PagingStore for extjs 6.Am working on migration of extjs 4 to 6 and am strucked with pagination

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829