4 Jun 2007 6:41 AM #1
[Solved] jQuery DatePicker month navigation bug
- Open your browser (repro'd in both IE7 and Fx2)
- Browse to the XML Form example in this site's public documentation (1.0.1a or 1.1 beta 1)
- Change the script library to jQuery
- Open the date picker from the DOB field
- Click the prev or next arrow on the top-left or top-right (respectively) of the date picker pop-up window, twice (basically, try to go back or advance two months)
The result is that the second click doesn't cause the month to change, when it should. Clicking the opposite arrow works once, with subsequent clicks then also failing. However, Ctrl-Right/Left always works fine.
4 Jun 2007 2:34 PM #2
This is a known bug that has been logged at the jQuery site and will be fixed in their next release.Jack Slocum
Sencha Co-Founder, Ext JS Founder
Original author of Ext JS 1, 2 & 3.
4 Jun 2007 3:14 PM #3
Good to hear. I thought that might be the case, but since I'm now using the jQuery 1.1.3a test release from just a couple weeks ago and still get the bug I figured I'd better make sure.
5 Jun 2007 8:12 AM #4
IGx89 - this does not sound good. I was certainly hoping that jQuery 1.1.3 would address this problem!
Could you please add your comments to the following thread on the jQuery mailing list - it might help the developers to raise the priority or identify the issue:
5 Jun 2007 4:56 PM #5
Strange, now I can't reproduce the bug; most have been some bad caching or something. All's good now