- Open your browser (repro'd in both IE7 and Fx2)
- Browse to the XML Form example in this site's public documentation (1.0.1a or 1.1 beta 1)
- Change the script library to jQuery
- Open the date picker from the DOB field
- Click the prev or next arrow on the top-left or top-right (respectively) of the date picker pop-up window, twice (basically, try to go back or advance two months)
The result is that the second click doesn't cause the month to change, when it should. Clicking the opposite arrow works once, with subsequent clicks then also failing. However, Ctrl-Right/Left always works fine.