In order to use DirectJNgine
in a new application, you will need to add the following JARs to your webapp WEB-INF/lib directory:
• DirectJNgine itself: the file is deliverables/directjngine.xxx.jar, where xxx is the version number, such as 1.0.
• Third party libraries used by DirectJNgine:
- All JARs in the lib directory. Please, *ignore* its subdirectories, we are referring to files in the root directory only.
- All JARs in the lib/runtimeonly directory.
- Important: do NOT add the JARs in lib/compiletimeonly.
Finally, you will need to provide the ExtJs
files: due to licensing issues you need to download them separately, and then install them in your web app.
The enclosed demo app might use some other files, but they are not needed in order to use DirectJNgine
, and they are not part of it.
Compilation only JARs
In order to compile, you might need the libraries in lib/compiletimeonly or not, depending on how your environment is set up.
This directory contains JAR files the web server will already provide, so you must not add them to your app WEB-INF/lib directory.