There are no files, forums or support at sourceforge for GWT DatePickerPlus. Nothing, nada, zilch. Does the GWT wrapper have the capabilities I'm looking for? If so, I'll keep looking. Thanks!
Originally Posted by marjie
21 Jul 2010, 11:12 PM
gwtdatepickerplus is not intended or supported in any way by myself. It was started by someone else from the forum (can't remember who). So i don't know if there ever was some working version.
DatePickerPlus 1.4.2 released!
- checked to work with ExtJS 3.3.1
- added config: showPrevNextTrigger (DateFieldPlus only and not with multiselection) to display 2 buttons next to the DateFieldPlus
- added config: prevNextTriggerType (DateFieldPlus only not with multiselection): m means +/- month (valid End of month will be considered), any numeric value means amount of +/- days
- added Event "onPrevTriggerRelease", (DateFieldPlus only not with multiselection) which triggers when the PrevTrigger MouseUp Event occurs (if omitted the usual select-handler will be triggered)
- added Event "onNextTriggerRelease", (DateFieldPlus only not with multiselection) which triggers when the PrevTrigger MouseUp Event occurs (if omitted the usual select-handler will be triggered)
- BUGFIX: When specifying that weeknumbers should not be rendered and showing more than 1 row of months,the widths of daily columns in the 2nd and subsequent rows of months are too small. (reported by josefhaydn)
- BUGFIX: select event was triggered twice on Datefieldplus
- BUGFIX: When using strictRangeSelection all clicked dates outside gaps were still selected even when not displayed (reported by gkarmadi)
Attachment 24830Attachment 24831
17 Mar 2011, 11:52 PM
DatePickerPlus 1.4.3 released!
- BUGFIX: Config wasn't set when used in Editorgridpanel