Thread: [CLOSED][3.??] TreeNode.appendChild() with children

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default [CLOSED][3.??] TreeNode.appendChild() with children

adding a child with children to a tree node works if the child is an instance (not literal) and the children were added to it using appendChild(childrenAsArray). then this new node can be added to the node in the tree and all are there. it does not work if the appendChild() is called with an object literal with children; only the first one will be added.

also when adding the node with children to a node of the tree then the tree's on-append trigger is only called for the first node, not each child.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

The above post was in the docs thread. Docs had not changed from the above post as of yet. I moved this post out to it's own thread for potential further discussion if the post should be solely handled through documentation clarification, or if there's a potential bug/feature request to be implemented.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

This thread has remained in INFOREQ status for some time now and I don't see any test case posted as requested per http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...947#post341947 or any new information posted.

I'm going to update the status to CLOSED in absence of new information / test case. Please post again to have the issue reopened.