GridFilters - enhanced filtering for grids
The original extension has been refactored for use with Ext 3.
This version has been checked into svn. I made a brief screencast, please click here to see it.
A few changes / enhancements to note:
- each filter may be configured via the column model (less repetition of code)
- the filter query format is configurable to use json format
- filters will automatically reconfigure if the grid is reconfigured
- filters clean up after themselves (there was no cleanup in previous version)
- filter classes utilize form fields, so you can configure the fields to use validation for example
- filters may be dynamically disabled from user manipulation (still experimental)
- icons are modifiable just like any other menu and css (even with IE6 -- see attachment)
- complete documentation, click here to see it.
- Where can I download or demo this extension? This extension is currently only in svn. To access svn you must be a svn subscriber. This extension will be included with the ExtJS 3.1 release which is estimated to be released November 15, 2009.
Sencha Premium Member
can you zip a folder for us to download?
I can not find the place to do svn check out. Also, I do not know the path.
Can you zip a folder with local grid filter example that you showed? thanks a lot.
I hope to view in action for test it.
This seems to be perfect in your screencast but is there a way to get the code to test it ? Or at least have an online demo ? I didn't suscribe to svn.
Thanks a lot,
Just posting to get notifications...
Two small things that affect the appearance.
1) In IE there is a icon position minor error. View attached image (error1.jpg). OK in FF.
2) In IE and in FF, ".x-grid3-hd-row td.ux-filtered-column" not work as expected. When I filter one column the title not appears with css class. View error2.jpg.
It's included as an example (which unfortunately aren't in the API docs).
Originally Posted by westy
Ah ok, thanks Condor