GridFilters - enhanced filtering for grids
The original extension has been refactored for use with Ext 3.
This version has been checked into svn. I made a brief screencast, please click here to see it.
A few changes / enhancements to note:
- each filter may be configured via the column model (less repetition of code)
- the filter query format is configurable to use json format
- filters will automatically reconfigure if the grid is reconfigured
- filters clean up after themselves (there was no cleanup in previous version)
- filter classes utilize form fields, so you can configure the fields to use validation for example
- filters may be dynamically disabled from user manipulation (still experimental)
- icons are modifiable just like any other menu and css (even with IE6 -- see attachment)
- complete documentation, click here to see it.