- Initial release for Ext 3.0.
- Fixed horizontal scroll of unlocked area when clicking on the locked area.
- New version numbering scheme.
- Fixed forceFit:true (although I don't see why you would want to use it).
- Fixed stripeRows:true.
- Cleaned up display (separator line now full height and fixed 1px offsets).
Stuff to remember:
- IE can corrupt the downloaded archive - Use a different browser.
Condor, this is the best thing since sliced bread.
Is there a way to get this to work with your GroupHeaderGrid plugin though? The two of them combined is exactly what I need. The first column would be locked and would not have a colspan for its header, but I would need the others to have them. Is this at all possible?