Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: LockingGridPanel - Grid with fixed and scrolling columns

You can keep that onDataChange method, but you need to move it from the viewConfig to the view.

Sencha User

I read the entry in the docs for the GridPanel's viewConfig and all became clear

Sencha User

Default LockingGridPanel with enableDragDrop set to true.

When i set enableDragDrop to true, and try to select a row from locked column area and drag it, row dragging does not work, when i do it from the non locked column area it does.

HTML Code:
        var grid = new Ext.ux.grid.LockingGridPanel({
            store: store,
            columns: [
                {id:'company',header: "Company", width: 160, sortable: true, dataIndex: 'company', locked: true},
                {header: "Price", width: 75, sortable: true, renderer: 'usMoney', dataIndex: 'price'},
                {header: "Change", width: 75, sortable: true, renderer: change, dataIndex: 'change'},
                {header: "% Change", width: 75, sortable: true, renderer: pctChange, dataIndex: 'pctChange'},
                {header: "Last Updated", width: 85, sortable: true, renderer: Ext.util.Format.dateRenderer('m/d/Y'), dataIndex: 'lastChange'}
            ],
            stripeRows: true,
            height:350,
            width:600,
            enableDragDrop:true,
            title:'Array Grid'
        });
    any help?

Sencha User

java ?extjs ?jquery ?php

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by q512871740 View Post
    ?????????????

GridSummary doesn't work with LockingGridView. You need a LockingGridSummary for that (which I offer for a small fee).

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    GridSummary doesn't work with LockingGridView. You need a LockingGridSummary for that (which I offer for a small fee).
    just making sure that your reply was for following question

tstext When i set enableDragDrop to true, and try to select a row from locked column area and drag it, row dragging does not work, when i do it from the non locked column area it does.

HTML Code:
        var grid = new Ext.ux.grid.LockingGridPanel({
            store: store,
            columns: [
                {id:'company',header: "Company", width: 160, sortable: true, dataIndex: 'company', locked: true},
                {header: "Price", width: 75, sortable: true, renderer: 'usMoney', dataIndex: 'price'},
                {header: "Change", width: 75, sortable: true, renderer: change, dataIndex: 'change'},
                {header: "% Change", width: 75, sortable: true, renderer: pctChange, dataIndex: 'pctChange'},
                {header: "Last Updated", width: 85, sortable: true, renderer: Ext.util.Format.dateRenderer('m/d/Y'), dataIndex: 'lastChange'}
            ],
            stripeRows: true,
            height:350,
            width:600,
            enableDragDrop:true,
            title:'Array Grid'

});

No, that answer was for @q512871740.

In answer to your question: To enable drag&drop of the fixed section you would also need to use an extended Ext.grid.GridDragZone that uses 'el' instead of 'mainBody'.

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    No, that answer was for @q512871740.

In answer to your question: To enable drag&drop of the fixed section you would also need to use an extended Ext.grid.GridDragZone that uses 'el' instead of 'mainBody'.

Thanks, Condor.

would you know where i can get that version of extended Ext.grid.GridDragZone for ext 3.x, i searched the thread nothing came up?

Thanks again for your help.

I'm using Ext 3.3.0 and not even the example code is working. When I disable the plugin (replace the Ext.ux.grid.LockinGridPanel with Ext.grid.GridPanel) it works fine, otherwise it shows the title and some weird component with the text 'undefined'.
    I was hoping that this extension had evolved since Ext 2.x and that it could work with the GroupHeaderColumn, but so far no luck there. Has anyone got a clue why the extension is not working anymore?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast