Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kibriame is on a distinguished road

I want to load one store with data from 3 roots. How can i read all roots data.
    here is the query result :
    ({
    "total":"13",
    "veh_cond_data":[{"veh_cond":"New","counter":"8"},{"veh_cond":"Recondition","counter":"3"},{"veh_cond":"Used","counter":"2"}],
    "color_data":[{"color":"red","counter":"5"},{"color":"silver","counter":"8"}],
    "data":[{"id":"206","user":null,"pro_name":"TOYOTA-COROLLA-X-2006_CB9162900368683040","veh_cond":"Used"},
    {"id":"198","user":null,"pro_name":"TOYOTA-ALLION--2011_CB9162900368683040","veh_cond":"New"}]
    })
    I have no problem to retirve data from data array and total, but i face problem in this two array,
    "veh_cond_data":[{"veh_cond":"New","counter":"8"},{"veh_cond":"Recondition","counter":"3"},{"veh_cond":"Used","counter":"2"}],
    "color_data":[{"color":"red","counter":"5"},{"silver":"8","counter":"3"}],

How do I access data in "color_data" and "veh_cond_data" array in js file?
    Please give me some advice

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sanjeevreddyk is on a distinguished road

Default This will be possible if you are using EXT 4.x

By using this proxy config you can read as many root elements as you want..

reader: { type: 'json', root: function(o){ var out = []; return out.concat(o.root1, o.root2, o.root3); } }

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sanjayon19 is on a distinguished road

Default Can we have a single JSON file and load the data to Multiple Components?

Hi All,

I'm developing a small app using ExtJS 4.2.1. I'm following MVC approach for loading data.
    Is it possible to have a single JSON file which is having some static data with different 'root' elements and can we load different components with that data?

For Example, I have a comboBox and Grid. I want to have a single JSON file containing the data for both ComboBox and Grid?

Can you please tell me how to do that? I tried giving 2 individual root elements, but the data is not getting loaded to both components.