Thread: XML for a successful server-side response and page forwarding

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default XML for a successful server-side response and page forwarding

Hi,

I am new to ExtJs. I am integrating form submission with my java back-end. I am generating an XML response to send back to my extjs form-submission handler. I have checked the api for http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs...sicForm-submit and it explains what the XML looks like for a failure. But, as far as I can see tt doesn't specify what the XML tags are for a success. Did I miss the relevant line?

I also want to provide the relevant XML tags that specify the next page to forward to and the relevant HTML DIV id that needs to be updated with the subsequent page. I am sorry for asking this if it has already been asked but searching for this in your forum has not provided any answers for this and the "Learning ExtJs" book also doesn't provide this (as far as I can see). Or is there a better way to update a specific part of my UI via extjs?

Many thanks for your time
    Jeremy

Ext User
    Vote Rating

I too have scoured the documentation and several of the 'leading edge' ebooks, including early access versions - to no avail. If anyone can post a reply to this thread, I too shall be grateful.