Thread: autoLoad function ignore HTML

Default autoLoad function ignore HTML

Hi,
    I am using autoLoad to render some content, as a result, the content is display on the page but when I view HTML source of the page, I can not find the HTML source of the content. As I now that autoLoad function ignore the HTML.

Can someone help me to use onother way (instead of autoLoad) to display the content and the HTML source can be viewed.

Thanks and regards,

Ext User

Use FireBug in Firefox to inspect the DOM. Your HTML is onto your page but standard code view shows you only the first state of the page after initial loading. The dynamic autoLoad function will get its content afterwords therefore you cannot inspect it on your chosen way.

HTH

It depends on which tools you use to display the HTML.

The Firebug HTML tab shows the current and not the original HTML. The IE Developer Toolbar can do this too, but you might need to hit the refresh button before you see everything.

Because I need to use the HTML elements (div, span...) in HTML output from autoLoad function, but because it (HTML) is ingored and I can not use some Extjs functions on some elements.

Do we have any other way instead of autoload to render the HTML fully so that I can apply the functions on the HTML elements
    Regards,

autoLoad DOES render all HTML it loads! It just doesn't show up in the 'View source' page, because that only shows the initial HTML.

Ext User

I belive you cannot understand what we are telling you. You have to use some developer tools to get the refreshed actual view of the HTML DOM. If you don't do it as told before you won't ever be successful.

If you would show us your code it might be possible to resolve your error as well.