Here is a video of the improved dailyView-event-management, allowing to change the interval in realtime: New YouTube Video
finally, the migration to the new ext-3.2-beta is finished and i set up the new demo under: LINK
english demo is online. tell me if you would like to get an account.
demo coming this weekend
finished the institution history + restore mechanism
created a combo that has disabled items in the view (locked customers)
i would like to finally introduce the project, i have been working on for the last two years. if you are interested in some parts of it, we can talk about the "non standard" modules or behavior. my next step is to build a multi-language-version, which should be ready at the end of this month. as soon as the englisch-version is finished, i will post a link to a demoversion for the ext community.
today i uploaded a small sneak-preview video of the project at youtube:
my team and i started the project in march 2008 under the projectname "bookThis". the goal was to build a system, sportcenters can easily manage their courts & employees and their customers have the ability to book online. it only took that long since i am the only dude of the team who has some skills in extjs and i coded the whole system alone.
the jury adviced us to try it out, so i freezed my studying from that day on and continued to work fulltime on the software.
In oktober 2009 the BMWI (federal ministry of economics and technology) supported us to present the system at the FSB. The International Trade Fair for Amenity Areas, Sports and Pool Facilities in Cologne where we finally got some first "real" feedback.
Until now, i have not earned a single dollar with this, but i am hoping this will change. so i just bought my commercial ext-license and i am planing to build up a startup-company with fieldmanager.de.
i am really looking forward for feedback of the community and enjoyed the long time developing with extjs. keep up the good work!
@Remy & mystix: thx a lot, your words count much for me.
i'm making quite good progress with the translation (finding and replacing all text-strings through vars, that come from a database). the englisch version should be ready in a few days, afterwards i can set up an online demo.
the next steo is building a gridView for creating additional languages.