Modified ext-air adapter (improved SQLiteStore, default Templates and more)
Since ExtJS 3.3.0 the enhanced ext-air adapter is available on the official ExtJS download site.
I modified the original ext-air adapter (3.1.0) to include the following features:
- Ext.DomQuery updated to ExtJS3.1.1 code
- Template fixes for
- Default Templates for
- Ext.grid.GroupingView (default startGroup template with support to use groupTextTpl)
- Completely reviewed SQLiteConnection, SQLiteProxy and SQLiteStore
- It is Ext.data.SQLiteDB, Ext.data.SQLiteProxy and Ext.data.SQLiteStore now
- It uses asynchronous connection now
- It uses a DataWriter and api to save changes on Records automatically to the database
- It uses the Store's autoSave config option to define, if these changes should apply automatically or only with the save-method
- Ext.data.GroupingSQLiteStore available
- support to connect to encrypted databases (Thanks to PranKe01!)
- Paging support
- Inserts and Updates with multiple records are handled within database transactions
- Advanced FileTreeLoader
- extensionFilter can be an array
- dirOnly config option to only allow directories to be displayed
- skipNames config option to exclude file/directory names from being displayed
- improved Ext.air.NativeWindow
- feels more like an Ext.Window
- Ext.air.Viewport: An AirViewport implementation, which gives you the look and feel of Ext.Windows to NativeWindows with systemChrome:none
- Ext.air.Window: A class to load NativeWindows like Ext.Windows. It accepts config options both from Ext.air.NativeWindow and Ext.air.Viewport and builds up a full window with items, layout etc. in Ext.Window style.
- fixed Ext.air.Notify bug
- stackable Ext.air.Notify windows
- a real native window MessageBox
- extended layer
- approach to let menus, tooltips and layers in general overlap the native window bounds
- Ext.History override
- CSS to show scrollbars in default ExtJS design
- CSS-only implementation to show checkboxes and radio buttons in default ExtJS design (as it was in ExtJS2.x)
- CSS to avoid the "focus outlines"
- some minor bug fixes
More to come...
This adapter is for use with ExtJS 3.3.0, but should work with all public ExtJS releases > 3.1.0, too.
There would be no support for ExtJS3.0.x, ExtJS2.x and ExtJS1.x!
It's for use with Adobe AIR 2.0!
Download: ExtJS Download page
Documentation: Online API-Documentation
Please feel free to leave your comments, suggestions, bug reports etc. here!
And last but not least, thanks to @murrah, @PranKe01 and @piroman for their contributions and @JamieAvins for his effort to include this adapter in the official extjs release.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better ?diot-proof programs, and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. (Rick Cook)
Enhanced ExtJS adapter for Adobe AIR