Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Ext JS Premium Member
[FIXED-735] Wrong Disabled Refresh Button on a disabled paging toolbar
Ext version tested:
- Ext 3.x (3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.2 beta)
Browser versions tested against:
- Opera 4.0.249
- Chrome 4
- Safari 4
- When a pagin toolbar is disabled and there are "n" pages available,
the refresh botton is wrong.
It use the loading.gif images, but it must be a "disabled" (grey) refresh gif.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Disable a paging toolbar with "n" available pages
The result that was expected:
- a disabled refresh image (so the same icon of the refresh but in grey (in the same color of all other disabled icons.. like next, previous...)
The result that occurs instead:
- the refresh button is displayed as a loading image (an animate image)
Screenshot or Video:
- Wrong.jpg : Here you can see the bug
- Fixed.jpg : Here you can see the fix applying my suggestion
- refresh-disabled.gif : This is the image I created (put it into images\default\grid folder)
Debugging already done:
- When the paging toolbar is disable (and "n" pages" exists), the refresh button have this classes :
and this is the stnd css rule (in ext-all.css)
background-image: url(../images/default/grid/loading.gif) !important;
- create a new image (refresh-disabled.gif in the image grid folder
- replace .x-item-disabled .x-tbar-loading whit
background-image: url(../images/default/grid/refresh-disabled.gif) !important;
This has been committed to Ext JS 3.2+. Thanks for the heads-up.