[FIXED-64] Character Encoding and Non-US Character Input problem
Windows 7, Turkish
Windows 7 x64, English
Before the 22.214.171.124 update, i could enter Turkish characters to Component Config editor. For instance, i could enter "İşlemler" to title of a grid. After the update, when i try to enter the "İ" letter it suddenly cancels the input and it exactly acts like i pressed Enter key. If i enter the key again, it begins editing. But, if i copy and paste a Turkish character it works as expected.
One other problem is, i saved a project before the update released. When i open the project after the update. All non-us characters are shown wrong way as wrong charset is selected. Encoding for xds files are ASCII, when i edit the xds file saved before update, i see the characters are fine. Xds files saved after update are contains ? (ques-mark) for Turkish characters.
By the way, problematic characters are Ç, Ğ, İ, Ö, Ü. The letter ı (lower case i without dot) isnt problematic.
I think the main problem is occured because internal charset is changed to iso-8859-1 or someone similar, that doesnt provide Turkish set. So reg-exp key-masks aren't working for Turkish keys and character encoding for saved documents are evaulated as unexpected.
There can be an option for internal encoding to avoid these problems. Or just using UTF-8 for internal encoding works as expected. By the way encoding for saved projects should be adjusted as internel encoding.
Designer does not accept writing in Arabic, for example when I switch to Arabic keyboard layout I cannot change "header" property of "column", I have to use Notepad to write in Arabic and then paste it in the designer...