Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Ext JS Premium Member
[CLOSED-928] Grid Reconfigure Loses GridFilter Plugin
Ext version tested:
- only default ext-all.css
Browser versions tested against:
- FF 3.6.3 (firebug 1.5.3 installed)
- The option to use the Grid Filters disappears after a reconfigure event occurs on a grid.
- The GridFilter documentation states: "Filters automatically reconfigure when the grid 'reconfigure' event fires."
See this URL : http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/exam...ter-local.html
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Make sure the Grid Filtering is on
- Click on the "Reconfigure Grid" button
- Try to use one of the Grid Filters on any of the columns
The result that was expected:
- The Grid Filters should still be available.
The result that occurs instead:
- The Grid Filters have disappeared.
Last edited by ajpfister; 3 May 2010 at 5:55 AM.
Reason: added version in title
This issue has already been corrected in SVN, so I'll mark this as closed. Thanks for the report.
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!