3 May 2010 5:54 AM #1
[CLOSED-928] Grid Reconfigure Loses GridFilter Plugin
Ext version tested:
- Ext 3.2.1
- only default ext-all.css
Browser versions tested against:
- FF 3.6.3 (firebug 1.5.3 installed)
- WinXP Pro
- The option to use the Grid Filters disappears after a reconfigure event occurs on a grid.
- The GridFilter documentation states: "Filters automatically reconfigure when the grid 'reconfigure' event fires."
See this URL : http://www.extjs.com/deploy/dev/exam...ter-local.html
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Make sure the Grid Filtering is on
- Click on the "Reconfigure Grid" button
- Try to use one of the Grid Filters on any of the columns
The result that was expected:
- The Grid Filters should still be available.
The result that occurs instead:
- The Grid Filters have disappeared.
Last edited by ajpfister; 3 May 2010 at 5:55 AM. Reason: added version in title
14 Jul 2010 5:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Sydney, Australia
- Vote Rating
This issue has already been corrected in SVN, so I'll mark this as closed. Thanks for the report.Evan Trimboli
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!
By Dr. Flink in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 4 Oct 2010, 7:46 AM
By astraschedule in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 1Last Post: 26 Nov 2009, 9:16 PM
By hadi78 in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 29 Oct 2009, 5:55 AM
By alexi in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 22 Jun 2009, 3:27 PM
By hendricd in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 26 Jun 2008, 4:00 AM