- I have purchased Sencha Complete. Can I get the Sencha Eclipse plugin?
If you purchased Sencha Complete prior to 09/01/12, renew your support subscription for one additional year and you will receive the latest version of Sencha Complete with the Sencha Eclipse plug-in. To renew, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be glad to help you.
- But I still have 5 months of Sencha Complete support left, do I still need to renew?
Yes. Renew now and get immediate access to the Sencha Eclipse plugin. The support term is added to the end of your current support contract. For example, if your support expires on Dec 15, 2012, then the support renewal just purchased will run from Dec 15, 2012 to Dec 14, 2013
- I have purchased Sencha Ext JS or Sencha Architect. Can I upgrade to Sencha Complete?
At this time, there is no upgrade path from Sencha Ext JS or Sencha Architect to Sencha Complete. You will need to purchase a new Sencha Complete license.
- Can multiple developer identities use different parts of the Sencha Complete software bundle?
No. For example, a 1 Developer Pack Sencha Complete software bundle can be used by only one unique developer.
- What credit cards do you accept?
We accept American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and JCB credit cards.
- Do you accept alternate forms of payment (e.g., purchase orders)?
Yes. We can accept purchase orders, checks, and direct bank transfers. Please note that for checks and purchase orders, your order cannot be completed until the payment has cleared our bank. To arrange for payment via one of these methods, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.