Sencha Test for Developers
Through lecture and 10 hands-on labs, Sencha Test for Developers teaches white-box testing using Sencha Test. White-box tests test your application's classes and methods.
In this class, you will:
- Write unit tests against a class API
- Write integration tests against the interaction of several classes
- Write application tests against a running application
- Learn Jasmine in-depth
- Code a custom Jasmine matcher
- Do test-driven development on a utility class
- Do test-driven development on a view class
- Learn how to use the Sencha Test Studio code coverage feature
Note: this class is part of a two-course sequence. Test engineers usually take the first course only. Developers usually take both courses.
- Sencha Test for Test Engineers is recommended for both test engineers and developers
- Sencha Test for Developers is the follow-up course designed for developers
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.
Review of Sencha Test Components
Review of Roles and Types of Tests
Running Tests from Studio
Organizing Your Tests
Suites and Tests