Upgrade to Ext JS 6 + App Camp, Mobile Apps, and Advanced Ext JS 6
This class will help you get started quickly with Ext JS 6. It’s a 5 half-day online class, and it provides coverage of what’s new in Ext JS 6 including: Universal apps, toolkits, MVVM architecture, theming with Sass and Fashion, Promises and more.
This class combines:
- App Camp: Learn How to Build an Ext JS 6 Universal App
- Ext JS 6 Mobile Apps
- Advanced Ext JS 6
This class is useful for existing Sencha Ext JS developers who want to develop mobile and universal applications with Ext JS 6.
- Use one framework to develop universal applications
- Migrate an existing desktop app to a mobile app
- Create good looking themes with Sass and Fashion
- MVVM pattern, microloader, and Promises
This class also includes coding for smartphones and tablets with lists, navigation views, and other components.
5 half-day sessions over 1 week
On your computer
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
$1,650/developer (6 person minimum)