Touch252—Fast Track to Sencha Touch + Advanced Architect Training
Learn to build applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry 6+ using Sencha Touch – the best HTML 5 mobile framework! This hands-on course includes advanced sections on MVC, theming, Sencha Touch Charting, optimizing for production, and deploying Sencha Touch applications with Sencha Command tools, PhoneGap, and/or Sencha Space. This course also includes extensive designing and developing MVC Sencha Touch Apps with Sencha Architect, including collaboration on large projects, exporting custom components, controllers, and routes.
||5 Days (ends 2 hours early on Friday)
||$3,300 per developer (6 developer minimum) $2,400 per additional developer Plus instructor travel for on-site.
||On-site at your location, Live Online, or worldwide at Open Sencha Training Sessions.
- Prior experience developing Cascading Style Sheets
Bring your own laptop (Mac or PC) with the following software installed:
- App Inspector for Sencha
- Check that Ruby v2 is installed (Ruby is only used to run compass, which is used for SASS Theming) and execute the command:
sudo gem install compass
gem install compass
- Design and develop Mobile Web Apps using Sencha Touch Version 2
- Use the Sencha Touch MVC Architecture to build scalable enterprise Mobile Web Apps
- Understand the differences between designing applications for desktops vs mobile devices
- Quickly develop a friendly application that functions across a variety of phones and tablets
- Implement a complex mobile UI that integrates forms, maps, tabs, sorting, media, and charting
- Efficiently handle gestures
- Make background requests for data from an application server or web service
- Store data persistently on the device
- Styling and Theming Sencha Touch Applications
- Sencha Touch Charting
- Optimize for production
- Deploying Sencha Touch applications with Sencha Command tools, PhoneGap, and/or Sencha Space
- Accessing hardware features like camera
- Mobile app development with Sencha Architect
- Collaboration on large projects, custom components, source control, and routes
Contact us about On-Site Training
Use this form to register your interest for on-site training at your facility.