HTML5-151—HTML5 App Camp
Learn how to build and deploy powerful mobile apps quickly for iOS, Android, Blackberry 10, and Windows Phone 8. Test and deploy cross-platform mobile apps quickly with Cordova. Design and develop apps fast with Sencha Architect. Debug apps with Chrome Dev Tools and more.
- Quickly develop an app that functions across a variety of mobile devices
- Implement a complex mobile UI that integrates forms, maps, tabs, sorting, and media
- Efficiently handle gestures
- Make background requests for data from an application server or web service
- Store data persistently on the device
- Use Cordova to test and package apps ready for app stores
|Duration:||1 full day classroom or 2 half-days for Live Online training|
|Cost:||$700/developer for the first 6 developers, $500/developer beyond 6|
Learn how to build and deploy powerful mobile apps quickly for iOS, Android, Blackberry 10, and Windows Phone 8.
With Apache Cordova you can test and package apps cross-platform for all major smartphones and tablets. With Sencha Architect and Sencha Touch you can create applications for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 8 that look and feel native. Design, develop, package, and deploy your Sencha Touch apps from a single integrated environment. This course will provide practical training on using Apache Cordova and Sencha Architect to build an app in a single day.This is a bring your own laptop App Camp. Be sure to pre-install and test:
Some of the topics we will cover include:
Contact us about On-Site Training
Use this form to register your interest for on-site training at your facility.